Same great quality, only half the price!
Durable foil with many uses, all for a great value
- Kosher approved and great for any kitchen or individual looking for value in aluminum foil.
- Withstands high heat and extreme cold; perfect for baking, grilling, roasting and freezer storage.
- Line pans and grills before cooking for easy cleanup and to prevent any mess.
- Can be used to easily scrub a messy grill.
- Serrated Cutter-Edge on Box.
Cooking with Wrap Away Aluminum Foil:
Wrap Away Aluminum Foil is perfect for cooking and grilling food, both in kitchens and outdoor BBQs!
- Wrap it in meat, fish, and vegetables before cooking to retain all flavor and nutrients.
- Perfect for roasting any poultry to keep it juicy and prevent any burning.
- Wrap any food after you’ve finished cooking to keep it warm.
- Preserve any food by wrapping it in foil and putting it in the refrigerator; perfect for any left-overs.
Cleaning with Wrap Away Aluminum Foil:
Wrap Away Aluminum Foil can be a great tool to use for cleaning any messy grill or pan!
- Lay a sheet of aluminum foil over a hot grill to burn off any food remains.
- Easily scrub a messy or rusty grill using crumpled up the foil.
- Useful for baking, boiling, and roasting with pans, catching any mess for quick and easy cleaning.
- Perfect for lining your oven or covering your grill grates to prevent sticking and burning.
Camping with Wrap Away Aluminum Foil
Wrap Away Aluminum Foil has many uses for outdoor camping and even survival!
- Wrap food in foil to create an oven-like environment for cooking.
- Create makeshift pots or pans to cook food or boil water.
- Can be used with a fish hook as bait for fishing.
- Can be folded to create containers for small items.
- It can even be used to signal others for emergencies!
Even more uses with Wrap Away Aluminum Foil:
Wrap Away Aluminum Foil is not only useful for cooking, cleaning, and camping; it has, even more uses to make everyday life even easier!
- Have fun with the kids, make a Penny Boat!
- Sharpen knives and scissors by just cutting through the foil.
- Clean jewelry and silverware by lining a bowl with foil and adding hot water and powdered laundry detergent into the bowl.
- Make a funnel by just shaping foil to help pour the liquid into small openings accurately.
- Keep pesky birds away with light reflections by dangling strips of foil outside.